Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article submitted for publication in the scientific journal Trends in Economics and Management is the author’s original work;
- It was written by the author(s) named in the submitted article;
- The material and data in the article have not and will not be published in any other publication;
- The article does not contain any statements that do not correspond to reality or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of another person or legal entity;
- All in-text citations in the article are correctly identified and indicated, and have been granted the necessary permission for citation (where required);
- URL and DOI links to references are given wherever possible;
- The linguistic quality of the article meets the English language requirements for scientific publications and the author acknowledges that the editors and publisher have no responsibility for the language quality of the text;
- The article is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word format;
- The text must be compatible with the article template and guidelines for authors ;
- All authors agree that the article is to be published in print and electronic versions of the journal;
- The author(s) undertake(s) to indemnify Brno University of Technology for any damages or expenses that may occur as a result of the breach of any of the above guarantees.
In the event that the specified article is not accepted for publication in the scientific journal Trends in Economics and Management or if the article is withdrawn by the author(s) before it is accepted for publication, the above guarantee statement will be nullified.
By ticking off this guarantee statement, the author(s) confirm(s) that the above information is accurate and undertake to abide by the obligations specified above.
ORIGINAL SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE
Autrors are welcommed to provide submissions.
Submissions are blind reviewed.
Published articles are indexed.
The authors of individual articles retain copyright and right of publication.
Names and e-mail adressess will be used only for purpose of this journal and will not be provided to third parties.